tS Banner

tS :: The Exposition :: Introduction Realm :: New dating site - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
Gorggy

pm

New dating site (9th Nov 22 at 8:43pm UTC)
Hello everyone. Guys tell me how do you fight boredom in a relationship? What works for you as entertainment with your wife? Do you go somewhere together to rest? Maybe some extreme sports? Or do you quietly flirt with your secretary? I like my life and stability in general. But at least a few times a month there should be some emotional shock. But my wife does not understand this. She goes to talk to her friends and this activity is enough for her, for pleasure. And I am still a man, and I need to feel that spirit of hunting and victory. What do you think?
ForbiddenZone

pm

Re: New dating site (9th Nov 22 at 9:42pm UTC)
Good afternoon. I completely agree that we need emotional shocks in order to feel satisfaction from life. I am mainly helped by flirting and online relationships with women in the same status as me, that is married. No obligations, we just enjoy the company, talk about interesting topics, have fun, and forget about each other. This gives a certain spicy novelty in life, and our marriage partners do not need to know about it. I will suggest you a dating site for married people https://wizzlove.com/best-affair-websites and you should try it on your own. Believe me, this pleasure is worth a small risk. Adrenaline, expectations, new impressions, temptation, and a new woman. This cocktail should be taken hot!
Dan White

pm

Re: New dating site (9th Nov 22 at 10:52pm UTC)
Hey, everybody. Sorry to disappoint you, but what you are talking about is an illusion. And over time you will get tired of this way too. You will need new and sharper sensations, which of course will destroy your family. Because women do not tolerate deception, especially deception related to another woman. This is a reality that you will quickly face.
 Printable View