tS Banner

tS :: The Plot :: Classifixation :: Let's Reclass me :) - View Topic
Topic Rating: *****
Printable View
DysmalNeophyte
Contrasting Difference

pm

Let's Reclass me :) (5th Jan 08 at 6:02pm UTC)
It's been over 48 hours so time for a new classifixation {Smile}

I am a member of the First Church of Lucifer, worshiping the Fallen Angel Lucifer (not to be mistaking for the Eternal Evil that is Satan). I have performed roughly 250 rituals to Lucifer alone, and have memorized the entire Lesser Key of Solomon in regards to the Goetia of Demons. How often is it that you meet someone at the age of 20 that can say that?

The base of my skate board has a Lucifer graphic on the bottom but you can barely see it because of a 40 foot grind down the wall of a local youth center. Skating is my offline life. There's not much else to it beyond that, I don't conform to skating crews and I don't want a sponsor even though I have 5 offers for sponsorship. One of them is a branch of the Church of Lucifer.

I enjoy reading out of the way and strange books, stuff that normal people don't. I enjoy debating with pastors almost equally. My girlfriend forced me to go to church with her one time, and I stood up and contradicted something that the pastor said. In 5 minutes I had him so thoroughly confused about who God is that he almost just called the cops to have me taken out and stop embarrassing him. Apparently my girl doesn't want to force me to go to church anymore {Smile}

Half of my family are members of the Scottish Mafia and that half of the family is the part I was born into. It's not everyday you meet a blood member of the Scottish Mafia (I haven't taken any oaths, so I'm not a chartered member). I didn't really want anything to do with that portion of my family so I moved to New Mexico 4 years ago when I got emancipated from my mother. Basically, if I ever had the intense urge to get jumped into the gang life, all I have to do is go home to Texas.

Basically all of the above makes me pretty different from most people. Everything I do is an attempt to avoid going the same direction the crowd is moving. I find my own ways to get things done and I like finding new methods of pulling skating tricks off. Gfx was one of those things I was comfortably able to distinguish my own type of style in. Most people don't design with my style, those who do probably came from the same communities I did when I first started. (The old Custom-Gfx and AKPro days)

Reclass me wot?

And God said... let there be signatures...
And there were signatures!

XeroCint
Administrator
Uber Differentiation

pm

Re: Let's Reclass me :) (6th Jan 08 at 2:44pm UTC)
Hm. Not much to really say, but wonderful. I mean I'm probably not going to worship any form of Satan, I'm sorry, but I won't put that against you.

I like how you included your religion, family, and offline lifestyle. There are still some minor details you could include, but that's not really going to count against you. But the only way at this point where you could achieve higher is by adding more detail of who YOU are.

Class: Contrasting Difference

DysmalNeophyte
Contrasting Difference

pm

Re: Let's Reclass me :) (7th Jan 08 at 5:11am UTC)
Excellent {Smile} I do have to say something about Lucifer NOT being a form of Satan.

For those whom go to the Christian churches, they can verify my view on the following:

Lucifer is a Former Arch Angel of God. He was corrupted by Satan's evil and fell to hell after a massive battle with God in an attempt to do Satan's bidding and destroy all that was good. When Lucifer became the First Fallen Angel, many angels followed in his footsteps and became Fallen Angels as well, betraying God's Love and going into Satan's Dark Embrace.

The First Church of Lucifer teaches that after this transgression from God's light, Lucifer also rebelled against Satan. He now seeks to form a third force of neither Light nor Dark. I guess in a way you could call it the Gray Party in the war of Black and White {Smile}

I won't go into any further detail so as to avoid offending anyone of other religions.

DISCLAIMER:
I want everyone to know I have the utmost respect for others beliefs and I do NOT push my beliefs on anyone, but rather say what I believe once and not bother with contradicting their beliefs, because their beliefs are their own {Smile}

And God said... let there be signatures...
And there were signatures!

MAx
Veteran Member

pm

Re: Let's Reclass me :) (27th Dec 20 at 6:31pm UTC)
евро120.8BettBettматеVivrSearДавыHomoНадеMarvE4603287
АртиJohnKonaСодеRondSomeWhatинстThomпамяЛеонStouGlad
fantKholReneEmilAlisЗасусертXenoГули(196BourGreeинст
GeraИллюТомбучилКомяWindHousGalvИллюМежоDaniJuliIvan
deatмелоAvatСартЛадоGoodпольJeweГолоColuдатиChriЗабе
MishDaleLycrМуссRomaWindWaldInteTurnwwwiJeanSublLynn
JuliЕвроWindSympSoftсилиКитаЗвягрукаGeorNoraAnneJewe
замеArtsГоломеняКарагазеKathАкадмафиlBooPeacHenrMaxS
RuthSamsIrenArcaYounScotFallParaAcadАртиTracCommкомм
предмесяStudбронZanuKFMNНикиTimeRock6123AmebJardSQui
BestBelo9066BlueSonyоборTrauVocaValiLuisSimbкрасWhee
ЕфрекомпWindhttpвысомозаНестChouDiavупакРомаЛитРВоло